Mittwoch, 1. Mai 2013

If you're not happy and you know it... Go shopping! - pressure compensation haul -.-

Hey meine Lieben,

kennt ihr das auch? Alles geht privat drunter und drüber und man muss irgendwas tun, damit man sich besser fühlt. Frauen gehen in diesem Fall auch mal ganz exzessiv shoppen. Das gilt auch für mich. Deshalb habe ich auch die ganzen neuen Nagellacke erstanden. Lächerlich und ärmlich irgendwie, aber egal. Wenn die Zeit vorüber ist bin ich ja vielleicht ganz froh ein paar neue Schätzchen zu haben. ;)

Was ich gekauft habe? Viel Vergnügen beim ansehen:


 Seit den letzten 3 bis 4 Wochen hat sich das alles angesammelt. Haltet mich für verrückt, ich weiß, dass das nicht gelogen ist. ;) Ich werde nun anfangen nach und nach Swatches in meine neue Swatchsektion einstellen. Aber erstmal bekommt ihr unten noch ein paar Bilder von den Fläschchen in Nahaufnahme.

Ganz liebe Grüße,
Polish

-----------------------------------------ENGLISH------------------------------------------------

Hey my lovelies,

do you know such situations in life where your private things go up and down and you have to do something to feel better? Women usually tend to shop like crazy. It's the same for me too. So that is why I bought all these new polishes. Ridiculous and miserable, isn't it? Anyways, after this bad times are over I may be glad to have some new treasures in my collection. ;)

What did I buy? Look and enjoy!

Everything pilled up during the last 3 to 4 weeks. So don't call me crazy, I know I am. ;) I will start to make swatches for all of them in my new swatch section. But for now I will present you just the pics of all the bottles to make a start.

Lots of love,
Polish

LCN croco top coat in brown and red

left to right: NYX - Dorothy, NYX - Enchanted Forest, NYX - Gilded Glitter

left to right: Wet n Wild Shine - Night Prowl, Wet n Wild Shine - Sunny Side Up

Wet and Wild fast dry - Hannah Pinktana

p2 Summer Attack LE - flirtn' purple, p2 Summer Attack LE - hot berry, essence Floral Grunge LE - be flowerful, catrice gemetrix LE - blue, catrice candy shop LE - vanilla love

Spoiled - ES054, Spoiled - ES009, Spoiled - ES068

p2 - lost in paradise, p2 sweet darling, essence english rose

I swapped with my younger sister: Got essence mellow yellow (It is not available any more!)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen